If you’ve never been to the Wrangler National Finals Rodeo and want to see what it looks like, all you have to do is make your way to Oklahoma City next week for the Ram National Circuit Finals Rodeo.
ProRodeo’s National Championship is one of the most prestigious events in the sport, and there’s good reason. Not only is it a chance for weekend warriors to chase their dreams on the big stage, the RNCFR also is where ProRodeo’s elite contestants showcase their talents.
Eight national circuit finals qualifiers own those prestigious Montana Silversmiths gold buckles, representing 17 world championships:
– Reigning world champion bareback rider Kaycee Feild
– Three-time world champion bareback rider Will Lowe
– Three-time world champion steer wrestler Luke Branquinho
– Two-time world champion saddle bronc rider Taos Muncy
– Two time world champion saddle bronc rider Cody Wright
– Reigning world champion tie-down roper Tuf Cooper
– Three-time world champion barrel racer Sherry Cervi
– Two-time world champion barrel racer Brittany Pozzi.
Those are the upper-echelon of a terrific field that features numerous other NFR qualifiers. In addition, you’ll get to see some of the greatest animal athletes in the sport, buckers that were featured in Las Vegas this last December and timed-event horses that helped their partners make a bucket-load of money in the Nevada desert.
Those are just a few reasons why the 2012 Ram National Circuit Finals Rodeo is a must-see event.